Monday - Friday 10am to 7pm excl Bank Holidays
WE ARE MIGRATING OUR SUPPORT SERVICES TO A NEW WEBSITE
To contact us please use the Contact Form in the above new web site
MOVING CHILDREN BETWEEN HOMES IS ALLOWED
ALL FACE TO FACE MEETINGS OF THE CHARITY ARE CURRENTLY SUSPENDED
Use the Contact facility at the top right of this page for help.
Updates and help - click Facebook logo on the top left of this page
You MUST register as a Service user downloading and completing our SERVICE USER PACK 1.3 returning that by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please register for each support meeting using this Eventbrite link
Our charity delivers 2 parallel services
help & support for parents & grandparents with child contact problems
a specialist DV support service for male victims
Who we are and what we do - click on the words to find out more about the charity
We help you to develop a plan to overcome the problems you're facing in having a relationship with the children you care about.
Please download and complete our PERSONAL PLAN document and bring it with you to a meeting (details on left hand side of this page)
If you can't make it to a meeting OR you are a professional seeking help for someone else please arrange for the Referral Form to be completed and sent to our Administrator - email@example.com or posted to FNF BPM Cymru, 61 Cowbridge Rd. East, Cardiff CF11 9AE
If you're a man and need to access Legal Aid for Private Law Court proceedings click on the Legal Aid link on the black menu bar above
GOING TO COURT - try NOT to do this! But if you have to then you must complete this form C100 Download a copy and complete as much as you can before coming to one of our meetings.
CLICK BELOW TO GIVE JUST £2
WHAT WE DO ?
- Emotional and practical support at face to face meetings across Wales
- FREE one to one legal advice from volunteer solicitors at our support meetings
- Produce research and briefings to try to improve outcomes for children and families struggling with parental separation
- Provide DV support services for male victims of abuse
- Lobby and campaign based on our research and values
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO ?
- Make a PLAN. Work out exactly when and how you want to see your children. Be realistic about what YOU can commit to.
- Come to one of our support meetings where we can help you
- Put £5 in the collection - WE CANT CARRY ON WITHOUT THAT
- Consider Mediation and other forms of dispute resolution
- Avoid Family Court if at all possible
WHAT ELSE MIGHT HELP?
To find a family mediator near you visit the Family Mediation Council website OR use the search function on the National Family Mediation website
- CAFCASS CYMRU PARENTING PLAN
Use this link to download their plan
- GOING TO COURT
If there's no alternative complete a DRAFT C100 form and then come to our meetings so we can help you get it right.
You can download the form and look at a useful guide on how to complete it here - How to complete a C100 Court Application
Dont forget that you MAY also qualify for 'Legal Aid'. Click on the 'Legal Aid' link at the top of this page
Other resources may be available by clicking on our 'Links' tab at the top of this page.
People's Postcode Trust is a grant-giving charity funded entirely by players of People's Postcode Lottery. For more information on how to play, and thus support more charities, please follow this link People's Postcode lottery
More information on the People's Postcode Trust can be accessed by clicking the following link People's Postcode Trust
Our Swansea men's DV support project received £9,600 from the Trust to launch a specialist domestic violence support service for men.
We promote the DWP "Sorting out separation" resource.