Calls to 0845 number charged at 50p per minute by BT
Thank you for helping in the support meetings.
You can now download our POSTER to share with others.
Please check that you're using the correct forms at meetings.
ALL PAPERWORK INCLUDING SENSITIVE PERSONAL DATA MUST BE HANDLED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE CHARITY'S DATA PROTECTION POLICIES.
Please make sure that you have uploaded the date to the secure area of our website
SEND ALL PAPERWORK TO
GAYNOR COSTELLO, FNF BPM CYMRU, 61 COWBRIDGE RD EAST, CARDIFF, CF11 9AE.
NO DOCUMENTS SHOULD BE RETAINED BY VOLUNTEERS AT HOME.
These are the forms you need if you are leading the meeting
PLEASE EMAIL email@example.com if you need hard copies of these documents posted to you in time for the next meeting.
- Local Meeting Declaration THIS IS NOW v5 and covers our positions relating to data protection and management as well as confidentiality. The section on McKenzie Friends has also been updated. This used to be the Front Page of the Register
- Meeting Register v7 - Landscape format - 5 columns - PLUS note about GDPR issues. PLEASE ASK THAT NAMES AND ESPECIALLY EMAIL ADDRESSES ARE CLEAR AND LEGIBLE and that volunteers put in the number of hours contributed (to the nearest whole number) in the previous CALENDAR month.
- Referral Form 6.1 is the new combined referral form for completion at meetings and when service users see solicitors. A signature is required from each person completing one. Can volunteers please ensure that ALL of the areas are completed as we need the data.
- Personal Plan v2a UPDATED AUGUST 2018 This is v2 It is also located on our Home Page and individual service users should be encouraged to download it - complete the various elements and bring it with them to meetings UNLIKE ALL OTHER FORMS IT IS DESIGNED TO BE RETAINED BY SERVICE USERS
- Service User Evaluation Form This is v 3. I'm now asking everyone to use the Survey Monkey link for Feedback on the black bar of our home page - however I've left the document here for those who wish to use it
- Volunteer Info & Training Form This form should be completed by new Volunteers as well as any existing volunteer who wishs to update their interests, skills and experience for the charity.
- DV Risk Indicator checklist this is the 'industry standard' DV assessment tool. It requires volunteers to ask service users a series of 24 questions about their experience. Scores of 14 or more are deemed 'High Risk' and these should be referred to the charity's National Manager to determine whether a MARAC (Multi Agency Risk Assessment Conference) should be notified. This is a Police administered body that co-ordinates response from social services, housing, probation, DV support organisations etc to protect victims / survivors.