Go back to home page


information provided by the Police National Legal Database- run by West Yorkshire Police and covering England & Wales.

Q57 ‘My ex partner has got access rights over our child but my son/daughter has to be back by 1600hrs and he/she has not brought my son/daughter back yet, what can I do?’ http://m.askthe.police.uk/content/Q57.htm

Q58 ‘Can the police go and get my child back from my partner? I have got a residence order and the child doesn't want to live with me but the court says that he/she has to.’ http://m.askthe.police.uk/content/Q58.htm

Q59 'I want the police to go and get my child. He/She is with the mother/father and they won't bring them back' http://t.co/75aB73NY3S 

Q627 ‘I want to go and collect my belongings from my ex partner/family, can you assist?’ http://m.askthe.police.uk/content/Q627.htm?viewsinglecontentelementid=26649

Any queries? Click here to contact us


Help and support for separated families
Branch website system developed for Families Need Fathers Both Parents Matter Cymru by Ideas Into Reality