FNF Both Parents Matter Cymru
What we do
We help parents and grandparents who are being pushed out of the lives of the children they care about. We give you information, support and advice to try to make things better.
How you can get help
- Call our *HELPLINE on 08456 00 4446 Monday to Friday 10am to 7pm (excl. Bank Holidays) for immediate support. *PLEASE NOTE - THERE WILL BE LIMITED COVER FOR OUR HELPLINE UNTIL EARLY MARCH DUE TO CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND OUR CONTROL. PLEASE COME TO A MEETING OR USE THE 'CONTACT US' FACILITY ON THE MENU BAR AT THE TOP OF THIS PAGE
- Come to a face to face SUPPORT MEETING across Wales. Most are registered with the Law Society's charity Law Works Cymru as Legal Clinics. You should be able to get FREE legal advice from a specialist family solicitor at the meeting. Please look at the locations and dates on the left hand side of this page.
- Ask a question on our online SUPPORT FORUM (click here to go to it) - where we can give you detailed information and help.
We hold the Mark from the DWP for Help and Support for Separated Families. We suggest you look at the "Sorting out separation" resource.
HOW CAN YOU HELP US?
We are actively recruiting new volunteers for the charity in 3 areas:
ADVICE / EMOTIONAL SUPPORT / MARKETING & ADMINISTRATION
You can find out more by clicking on the Volunteer link on the black bar at the top of this page
- Become a Friend of the charity by making a regular contribution - see the link on the black bar above
- Click the Donate button below the Facebook link above
- Visit our Virgin Money Giving page
- Raise money for us by doing a sponsored walk / run / swim / bake sale etc
- Go to a meeting and put £5 in the collecting tin
ORIGINAL RESEARCH BY THE CHARITY
EVIDENCING DOMESTIC VIOLENCE: MEN, LEGAL AID & FAMILY DISPUTES - DEC 2015
MALE PARTICIPATION IN FAMILY SUPPORT SERVCIES IN WALES - MARCH 2014
FIRST ANNUAL WELSH DADS SURVEY - JUNE 2015
FOCUS GROUP REPORT ON MEN & EQUALITIES FOR WELSH GOVERNMENT - SUMMER 2015
OTHER INFORMATION AND SUPPORT RESOURCES
Click on underlined links below for more detailed information.
Provided by OnePlusOne - this parenting plan will help you make child focussed arrangements
neu yn y Gymraeg
08456 00 44 46
Mon-Fri 10am to 7pm
0300 0300 110
outside these times.
We really need all dads to fill this one in ASAP.
That includes dads who do live with mum!
Please fill it in for us and use Facebook to point friends to this survey.
Choices range from thinking of separating to needing to go to court and to checking using DNA if you are the parent.
Also Changes in Family Courts happening in April 2014
Link to C100 form, how to file your paperwork and lots of information about Courts and being a Litigant in Person.
The changes in Family Law that came into force in April 2014 mean that although there are exemptions, most of you have to have attempted mediation. This section will help you find mediators and show you where the C100 asks for information about mediation.
|What help the Police may give you||Contact Centres||Education|
|Volunteers section||Domestic Violence
includes our findings on Male participation in Family Support and Parenting Programmes in Wales 2014
We believe that Court should be the last option to resolve contact difficulties. If this is unavoidable, we recommend that you look at resources produced by HMCTS to help you understand the process. These can be found by clicking on Going to Court in the box above for more information. Please note that HMCTS is in the process of updating some of its resources to go alongside the changes in Family Law since April 2014.